The Fitbit® Versa 3 frequently features on lists of the best fitness trackers you can buy. It receives praise for its many useful features and larger screen than the previous Fitbit® model. Track Your Heart Rate, Listen To Music & More You can also listen to music and podcasts or take calls, all while out jogging. Much better than having your phone swinging around in your pocket! Plus, the interface is easy to navigate like your phone. You even go swimming with water resistance up to 50m. With the Versa 3 Fitbit®, you can track your heart rate with PurePulse® 2.0 technology, monitoring calories burned and optimising workouts. You can also benefit from guided breathing sessions designed for your heart rate. Track your sleep pattern and check your Sleep Score daily. You can also set an alarm to wake you during light sleep or turn on Sleep Mode so you won’t be disturbed by notifications or the screen lighting up. Track Your Fitness & Menstrual Health Track floors climbed, distance, and more. The Active Zone minutes feature buzzes your wrist when you reach your target heart rate zone. You can even set reminders to stay on schedule. Or use the Cardio Fitness Score which tells you how to improve your cardio fitness level. Use over 20 exercise modes to get your workout stats or SmartTrack which automatically records your exercises. You can also track your menstrual health. Discover your cycle patterns, monitor symptoms, and more. Built-in GPS This Fitbit® 3 has built-in GPS, so you can monitor your distance and pace during outdoor activities like running, cycling, hiking, and more and see a map of your route. You can also check your workout intensity after outdoor exercise, to see where you pushed the hardest. Get Notifications & Use Voice Assistant Get notifications for events, texts, calls, and more. You can voice reply or reply when your Android phone is nearby. You can also speak to Google or Alexa to set alarms, check the weather, and more. Enjoy Hundreds Of Apps, Fitbit Pay & More You can download hundreds of apps including Spotify and Uber and you can buy on the go with Fitbit® Pay. You can also upgrade to Fitbit® Premium to unlock more in the Fitbit® app that can help you achieve your health and fitness habits. 6+ Day Battery Life, Fast Charging & More You can monitor your health and fitness for 6 days straight without charging and enjoy up to 12 hours with continuous GPS. It only needs 12 minutes for a full day charge. Don’t forget to take the tracker off to give your wrist a break every once in a while. If you sweat in the band or it gets wet in any way, take it off and leave it to dry before wearing it again. As for band colours, you can choose from black, midnight blue or pink clay. Meet Fitbit Versa 3, the health & fitness smartwatch with built-in GPS, Active Zone Minutes, 20+ exercise modes and music experiences to keep you moving. https://youtu.be/IHx_bL3YQLc
Fits wrist 140 mm - 180 mm in circumference
Fits wrist 180 mm - 220 mm in circumference
40.48 x 40.48 x 12.35 mm
What's Included in Versa 3
- Fitbit Versa 3
- Classic wristband (both small & large)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
- Optical heart rate sensor
- Device temperature sensor (skin temperature variation available through Premium only)
Battery & Power
- Battery life up to 6+ days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary. Use of the always-on display feature will require more frequent charging. We recommend charging every few days to ensure you’re always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: (10-80%): Approximately 40 minutes
- Fast charging: 1 day of battery life in 12 minutes
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth® 5.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1-second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5-second intervals all other times
Water resistant to 50 metres. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.
This watch includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminium watch case and buckle.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
- Operating temperature: -20° to 60° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,535 m
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones and tablets. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems: -Apple iOS 12.2 or higher. -Android OS 7.0 or higher.
- Syncing range: Up to 9m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 7.0+.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later.
- Music control via Bluetooth Classic on Android and Bluetooth LE on iOS devices.